IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances
IBM WebSphere DataPower® appliances are purpose-built, easy-to-deploy network appliances that simplify, help secure, and accelerate your XML and Web services deployments while extending your SOA infrastructure. These appliances offer an innovative, pragmatic approach to harness the power of SOA while simultaneously enabling you to leverage the value of your existing application, security, and networking infrastructure investments.
DataPower appliances help you:
- Improve competitiveness by strengthening business connectivity with partners and customers and between internal organizations
- Streamline seemingly complex, but highly valuable SOA and XML applications, with specialized, low total cost of ownership, drop-in appliances
- Load balance service requests across your infrastructure
- Extend existing Microsoft and TIBCO infrastructure with security, integration, and connectivity
- Leverage z/OS® infrastructure as part of your SOA enterprise
- Shorten SOA application deployment times when using DataPower configuration-driven simplicity
- Enhance B2B connectivity, protection, XML-level security, and Web service access control with powerful and thoughtful appliance security features
- Accelerate message distribution and XML and Web services processing with dedicated, high-performance capabilities
- Assist in governing ever-valuable SOA infrastructure by adopting standardized runtime control points through the DataPower appliance
SecurIT has the experience and knowledge about IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances and can help you with the implementation.
If you want more information, contact us.