SecurIT Partnership approach
Outside of the Benelux, SecurIT strives to work 100% through its Partner Channel. We work closely with our Business and Service Partners to identify new business opportunities, developing additional revenue streams, and ultimately deploy successful projects.
SecurIT has a unique Partner Program, aimed at providing an expert professional answer to the our joint customers.
SecurIT Partner Program
SecurIT recognizes two kind of partners. The Business Partner and the Service Partner. The Business Partner can play an important role at different levels of the sales process, while the Service Partner is primarily focused on local value-added services to the customer.
Business Partners can choose on what level they wants to participate for a given project. The different levels are Identify, Sell and Fulfillment.
The Business Partner identifies a new opportunity and registers it with SecurIT
The Business Partner takes care of the complete selling process or participates substantially to a SecurIT/IBM lead effort.
The Business Partner resells the license to the customer and takes care of all administrative processes.
Besides the fulfillment of the new licenses a Business Partner can choose to handle the Renewals Fulfillment and optional 1st Line Support, if the fulfillment is handled as well. For the Renewals Fulfillment the Business Partner has to monitor the licenses, track renewals and handle all the administrative activities.
A Business Partner can decide if he wants to participate only in one of the three levels or handle a combination of two or three levels for a given project.
In return, SecurIT offers its partners an opportunity to resell and deploy leading solutions in the area of Identity Services, Role Management, and Secure Monitoring.
A Service Partner is expected to be active in the Identity and Access Management area in the broad sense of the term, and to provide implementation and support service to end-customers in their region.
What are the Business- and Service Partner benefits ?
Each different kind of Partner Ship asks for different kind of benefits, but in general our Business- and Service Partners benefits from the following:
- Ability to resell the SecurIT unique, differentiated, high-value solution portfolio
- Restricted Access to our Partner Site, which includes access to software downloads, license key trials, FAQs, technical support issue information and pre-sales information (data sheets, white papers, PowerPoint presentation, RFQ templates…)
- Product training on solution messages, product benefits and value propositions to help identify and close sales opportunities.
- Onsite and offsite technical training programs.
- Product pre-release information through e-mailing and webcasts.
- Access to Trial Software for their own test purpose or for performing proof of concepts for customers
- Phone-based and web-based Technical Support, to receive top-notch technical support from staff who can answer questions on installations, configurations.
- Potential joint sales/marketing efforts, including collateral and joint participation in local events on an agreed basis.
- Excellent pricing conditions.
How to become a SecurIT Business- or Service Partner ?
SecurIT will contact you on short notice and provide a full information package for Partners. Upon execution of the agreement, we will work out a common plan to bring you up to speed to be ready to provide our solutions to your customers!