Privileged Access Management Software
Protect your privileged accounts with our enterprise-grade Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution available both on premise or in the cloud
Protect against cyber attacks that use privileged accounts to strike.
Privileged accounts provide complete access to and control of critical business data. They can often go unknown, unmanaged and unprotected. Attackers purposefully target these privileged accounts to disrupt an organization’s IT infrastructure, steal confidential information and commit financial fraud. It’s imperative that your organization has a security plan in place for Privileged Access Management.
Discover, manage, protect and audit privileged account access across your organization. IBM Security Secret Server helps you keep privileged accounts safe with a secure encrypted vault to store and rotate your sensitive accounts. Discovering and vaulting privileged accounts helps you understand how many privileged accounts you have, and exactly who has access to your key systems through real-time session monitoring, recording and key logging. IBM Secret Server will also help you maintain compliance through full audit reports on vault activity.
- Discover all instances of privileged user and application accounts across the enterprise
- Securely store privileged credentials in a vault, with check-in and check-out functionality
- Automatically rotate passwords when needed
- Create reports to demonstrate compliance
- Control what admins can do with privileged accounts
- Record and monitor privileged session activity for audit and forensics
- Keep privileged accounts safe with a faster and easier solution for Privileged Access Management.
CHOOSE YOUR DEPLOYMENT
SECRET SERVER CLOUD
Fully featured privileged access management in the cloud
- Software-as-a-service model lets you sign up and start right away
- No hardware or infrastructure costs with PAM in the cloud
- No provisioning, patching, or maintenance overhead
- Elastic scalability as you grow
- Controls and redundancy delivered by Azure with 99.9% uptime SLA
SECRET SERVER ON-PREMISE
Industry-leading PAM for in-house deployments
- Total control over your end-to-end security systems and infrastructure
- Deploy software within your on-premise data center or your own virtual private cloud instance
- Meet legal and regulatory obligations that require all data and systems to reside on premise
Ready to test out IBM Security Secret Server?
Quickly discover, control, manage and protect privileged accounts within your organization and store credentials confidently in a secure password vault.
Test out key use cases firsthand, including:
- Folder structure, groups and secrets
- Active Directory integration
- Running discovery and importing secrets
- Remote password changing
- Audits and reports
- Adding protection with secret workflow
- Setting up launchers to remote systems
- Session monitoring and recording
- Windows Server 2012 or greater
- .NET Framework 4.5.1, 4.5.2, or 4.6
- Administrative Access
- SQL 2008 or greater. The installer will automatically download and install SQL Server Express if desired, otherwise you can install your own instance or use an existing one.
How customers use it
Discover Your Privileged Accounts
Problem: Often, organizations don’t know what privileged accounts exist, or where they’re stored, so they can’t secure them against hackers or insider threats.
Solution: With IBM Security Secret Server, organizations can use Discovery to automatically find privileged accounts and bring them into the vault, to ensure their privileged accounts are secure and compliant.
Monitor Your Privileged Accounts
Problem: With shared accounts, it can often be difficult to know exactly who is accessing your systems and data. If someone adds a backdoor account, makes an unauthorized change, or takes some other risky action, it can be difficult to trace who did what.
Solution: With IBM Security Secret Server, you can monitor and record privileged sessions so you know every keystroke a user takes for comprehensive audit and forensics.
Secure & Manage Your Privileged Accounts
Problem: Shared credentials to privileged accounts, such as admin accounts, are often written down on post-it notes or shared spreadsheets. Yet these same credentials unlock organizations’ most critical assets.
Solution: With IBM Security Secret Server, organizations gain full control over which users have access to which privileged credentials, and how they can use those credentials.
GET IN TOUCH
Do you want to discuss the possibilities and get to know Secret Server?