Deze functie heeft als standplaats Amsterdam, voertaal op ons kantoor is Nederlands.
Are you our new Innovation Development Manager Europe? Then SecurIT is looking for you!
The main goal of the IDME is to realize the continental/European innovation goals derived from the global SecurIT strategy. The responsibilities of the IDME will include ownership of the programs related to organization, individual and vendor innovation development.
Innovation programs at SecurIT are a critical success factor for sustainable growth. The current IAM market is characterized by a profound change due to more and more security awareness at the higher levels in the enterprise, cloud adaption, SaaS initiatives, legislation and more. This requires a continuous assessment and adjustment of our current solution portfolio. Current initiatives are around our partnerships with Okta, Omada, CyberArk, TrustBuilder, IBM Security and Microsoft Azure.
currently has three practices around Access Management (AM), Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Privileged Identity Management (PIM). In these practices knowledge gaps are identified, related tasks and activities planned and the outcome is published for use by the whole organization.
- Organization development, SecurIT currently has three practices around Access Management (AM), Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Privileged Identity Management (PIM). In these practices knowledge gaps are identified, related tasks and activities planned and the outcome is published for use by the whole organization.
- Personal development, over the years SecurIT has developed a structured program by which we can track growth of the individual employee skillset. This approach is applicable from starters up to the most senior levels of our subject matter experts.
- Partnership development, most of our partners use their own learning and related progress tracking tools. Proof of knowledge amongst certification results in different partner levels therefore SecurIT strives to have the highest possible level of partner status.
The IDME is responsible for coordinating and measuring the success of all activities above. They will report progress to stakeholders and implement improvements to the programs. Probably one of the most important factors is that all efforts completed by the IDME keep our colleagues eager to learn, motivated to develop and will to continuously improve.
Place in the organization
The IDME reports to the General Manager/Vice president Europe and is part of the delivery team which also includes the Service Delivery Managers (SDME), responsible for resource planning and coordination and the Business Development Manager (BDME), responsible for solution selling.
Education and experience
The ideal candidate has a relevant IAM domain knowledge and track record proving he or she is able to get the job done. It is of vital importance to have adequate knowledge of the technologies without our solution portfolio so that our technical resources can trust the Innovation Programs. Therefore, it is necessary to have a technical IT Security background and preferably education within IT Security.
Soft skills are just as important as technical skills for this role. The IDME will be required to collaborate effectively with team members, align all activities with company goals and act as a facilitator. A flexible management is essential because the situations will vary widely as this person interacts within everyone within the organization. A passion for making others successful will allow this person to innovate within our organization effectively. Most importantly, the IDME will be a major contributor to a very positive working atmosphere.
Strongly required skills:
- Leadership skills and ability to inspire team members
- Outstanding communication, organizational and presentation skills
- Project Management skills
OTE 70K(80/20), 29 holidays, company car, laptop and phone, expense and internet@home allowance, contribution to health insurance, pension plan, accident and disability insurance.