CyberArk has introduced a new Partner Program focused on a competency-based model that enables increased opportunities to grow. The new program is comprised of three tiers (Advanced, certified, and Authorized), and SecurIT is proud to receive the highest partner level “Advanced“. SecurIT is one of the few companies in The Netherlands with “advanced” status.
The demand for Privileged Access Security and Privileged Account Management solutions are driving the need for a more knowledgeable and skilled partner community to help CyberArk address customers’ most critical security business challenges. To address this demand, they have shifted their program to a competency-based model so that both CyberArk and their partners are in a better position to ensure customer success through increased certification and training.
Moreover, the CyberArk Partner Network recognizes partners that have invested time and resources in developing significant expertise in CyberArk security products and solutions by providing preferred benefits and increased revenue opportunities for those advanced partners.
Certifications for Partners
Partner tiers within the CyberArk Partner Network (Authorized, Certified, and Advanced) are determined by the number of certifications obtained by an organization. CyberArk maintains dedicated learning paths for sales, pre-sales, and delivery engineers to align with the competency requirements of the CyberArk Partner Network.
CyberArk certification enables SecurIT to:
– Build our knowledge and skillset with the industry’s leading privileged account security solution
– Validate our proficiency to secure against harmful and costly cyber-attacks
– Demonstrate our security expertise and position ourselves as a valuable asset to today’s security-challenged organizations
– Establish our team as professionals on the leading edge of one of today’s greatest business challenges – securing and protecting high-value information assets, infrastructure, and applications
– Affirm our ability to implement innovative cyber threat solutions to global organizations deploying CyberArk Privileged Access Security technology
The CyberArk Partner Network allows for global consistency, program scalability, and continued partner profitability with increased focus and emphasis on competency-based requirements and associated benefits. In return, partners gain access to an escalating array of resources and support to build their business with CyberArk:
• Technical and Sales Training
• Business Development Tools
• Technical Support
• Sales and Marketing Resouce